We use High Performance Insulating Glass which is 136% better than standard double glazing.
Our “A” Rated Insulated Glass has many benefits including:
- High light transmission and optimal clarity
- Guaranteed precision of glazing unit calibration during manufacture
- The cavity of the sealed glazing unit is de-mineralised to maintain the integrity of the sealed unit long term
- High flexibility in terms of unit dimensions and types of glass available
- Glass can be toughened for safety and greater security
Thanks to using a Soft Coat Vista Therm Elite coating on the inside pane, the flow of heat from fires and radiators stays inside the home during cold weather, heat which ordinary double glazing allows to escape. Heat from the sun stays outside in hot weather, resulting in greater comfort and lower energy costs, while still allowing light to pass through.